Museo d’Arte di Palazzo Gavotti: Useful Information for Visitors
Please read the information below and follow the rules to protect yourself and other visitors.
- Stay home if you experience flu symptoms or a change in body temperature;
- Only small bags can be brought inside the Museum;
- Payment must be made by cash at the museum ticket office.
During your visit, please follow these important rules to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Wear a mask at all times (covering both nose and mouth);
- Keep social distance of at least 1 metre (3 feet) from other visitors and from museum staff;
- If your body temperature is higher than 37.5°C when measured on the spot, or if you are experiencing flu symptoms, please return home;
- Entry is staggered, in number and frequency, however, online booking is not necessary;
- Maximum capacity inside the entire museum: 116 people (Museo della Ceramica: 46; Pinacoteca Civica: 70);
Maximum capacity inside the larger exhibition halls: 5 people – smaller rooms: 2 people;
- Families and persons living together may form groups of no more than 5 people;
- Sanitise your hands with the alcohol-based solution from the dispensers located inside the gallery spaces;
- Follow the direction of the tour, which starts from the ticket office. The exit is from The Ceramics Museum (Museo della Ceramica);
- Notify museum staff immediately if you feel unwell;
- Eating, drinking and smoking is not permitted in all Museum’s rooms;
- Animals are not allowed in the Museum, with the exception of service dogs accompanying people with disabilities.